Are your weekday mornings busy? Do you want to spend your weekends at the lake slaving over the stove making pancakes 2 at a time? I have the perfect solution to both of those problems, Sheet Pan Protein Pancakes!
As a busy mom, aka head chef, of our family I love finding healthy, easy and fast recipes that get me in and out of the kitchen fast. Even as someone who enjoys baking and cooking there are times when are days are so busy I need an easy go-to that saves time.
I recently made this recipe for a friend and her family who were coming over for dinner and I can’t stress enough how good it is! I was also able to through it in the oven and have pancakes for 10+ people in less than 1/2 an hour! Genius I tell you!
This Sheet Pan Protein Pancake recipe is flexible and perfect for whatever add-ins that suits your fancy! Blueberries, chocolate chips, fresh strawberries are all great options to take this Sheet Pan Protein Pancake up a notch!
I do prefer making it plain because then I can switch up the toppings throughout the week but if you like the add ins feel free to experiment! I like to top mine with a little greek yogurt, fruit and drizzle of maple syrup. They are also the perfect size to fit in the toaster and are delicious toasted and topped with nut butter and slices of strawberries!
Sheet Pan Protein Pancakes are a quick and easy breakfast option you can prep ahead of time for the week or perfect for feeding a crowd! Sharing is caring so be sure to pin the recipe on Pinterest! Thanks for reading. 🙂
Sheet Pan Protein Pancakes
- 4 cups Kodiak Cake Mix (buttermilk)
- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk or milk of your choice
- 4 eggs
- Preheat over to 425 degrees. Combine Kodiak Cake mix, milk and eggs in a bowl and whisk to combine and until smooth.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with coconut oil and line with parchment paper.
- Pour batter onto sheet pan and smooth evenly with spatula (if required).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and springy to the touch. Cut into squares while warm.