These healthy peanut butter oatmeal blondies are the perfect snack when you are craving something sweet! Loaded with oats and peanut butter these delicious blondies are exactly what I make when I want something sweet that’s healthy and keeps me on track with my fitness goals!
I have a major sweet tooth, I always have. But I am not into desserts that are full of sugar or fake ingredients. No thanks, not for me. I love when I can create a healthier version of dessert for when my sweet cravings hit!
The hardest couple of years was when the kids were diagnosed with a peanut allergy. I went from eating peanut butter every day to dreaming about it at night. haha. But seriously, after years of immunotherapy and since they have been cleared of their allergy, give me all the PEANUT BUTTER!
The easiest peanut butter oatmeal blondies
These peanut butter oatmeal blondies are the perfect healthy treat to curb that sweet tooth any day. They are gluten-free, dairy-free and the toughest part of making them is waiting for them to come out of the over!
Seriously, these delicious blondies are everything. Perfectly chewy on the outside and soft on the inside. I personally like to add chocolate chips to this recipe to get those mini bites of gooey sweetness.
Ingredients for the peanut butter oatmeal blondies
The ingredients in these peanut butter oatmeal blondies are simple pantry staples! If you have not replaced coconut sugar for refined sugar in your recipes I highly encourage you to give it a try!
Ingredients you will need:
- Organic Peanut Butter
- Coconut Sugar
- Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- Baking Powder
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Coconut Flour
- Almond Milk
- Gf & DF Chocolate Chips or Dark Chocolate Chips
What is the difference between a blondie and a brownie?
The main difference between a blondie and a brownie is the type of chocolate used. Blondies typically don’t have any cocoa making them the “blonde brownie” in the family.
For my 18th birthday, I was allowed to get a job at a local chain restaurant. One of the top menu items there was a white chocolate brownie. Let me tell you, it was one of the most delicious desserts I have ever had! As a major chocolate lover, I even preferred it to a regular brownie! This version is as delicious without the 1500 calories! 🙂
Try these recipes next!
Follow along on Instagram and subscribe to my email list for more recipes and updates! Leave a comment below if you try this recipe and let me know how it turns out!
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Blondies
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free sprouted oats
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup gf & df, mini chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add coconut sugar, peanut butter and vanilla to a bowl and blend with a hand mixer until moist crumbles form.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oat flour, sprouted oats, baking powder, salt and coconut flour.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix with the mixer on low setting. As you mix, slowly add in almond milk 1/4 cup at a time until the mixture is combined and large clumps form. Continue until mixture is well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Line an 8×8 or 9×9 pan with parchment paper and pour in mixture. Smooth the top with a spatula. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Optional: Top with 1/2 more mini chocolate chips immediately after brownie comes out of the oven (they will melt into the top). You can also sprinkle a bit of sea salt on top if you like the sweet and salty combination.