I’ve been making these little morsels of deliciousness since my oldest was in elementary school, so a LONG time! Haha! No-Bake Energy Bites are the perfect snack you can whip up in under 10 minutes but are made with staple items in your pantry.
There are dozens of variations to this recipe and endless flavour combos but I find I keep coming back to this combo over and over. They are also a one bowl recipe making them easy, convenient and a quick clean up! My kinda snack 😉
If you haven’t tried energy bites yet I am happy you are giving them a go! But I have to warn you, they are addicting and much just become something you make every week!
No-Bake Energy Bites
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp ground hemp seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or stand mixer and stir until well combined.
- Use a cookie dough scoop and form into 1 inch balls.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes. (you can leave in the fridge for longer if you find the dough to be soft still.
- Enjoy! No-Bake Energy Bites can be stored in the fridge for up to a week or a freezer for up to 3 months.