Its no secret I have a sweet tooth and I’m always searching for a healthy treat to satisfy my sweet cravings. These Healthy One Bowl Brownies are a fast and delicious high protein snack to curb those sweet cravings for good!
All the ingredients can be mixed together in one bowl and it is a super quick treat to put together. The kids and Mikel loved and didn’t even realize they were a healthy version of their favourite treat!
A quick tip: I used unflavoured protein powder. If you are using sweetened/flavoured protein powder then reduce the maple syrup to accommodate.
Healthy One Bowl Brownies
- 3 ripe Bananas
- 4 tbsp plant based protein powder (unflavoured)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp maple syrup (reduce if using sweetened/flavoured protein powder)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease bread loaf pan with coconut oil. Pour mixture into pan and bake for 25 mins.
Leave a Reply